As I have set many goals for myself this year, it can seem overwhelming at times. Like with anything though if you have a plan you can accomplish whatever your heart desires. I believe a wish is a goal that hasn’t been written down.
If you haven’t written your goals, you are still just wishing for success. I find that when creating goals using the SMART formula helps to make them a reality. Ensure that your goals are Sensible, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, and Time-Specific.
Here are also some pointers that can help you to make your goals become a reality.
• Phrase your goal in the present tense and assume success
• Put them in writing
• List the benefits you intend to receive by achieving each goal
• As you review your goals each morning and evening, picture yourself achieving each of them
• Anticipate the challenges you will encounter and plan how you will overcome them
• Take action and don’t procrastinate
Use the SMART formula and you’ll be astonished at how many of your goals are becoming a reality!
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to the RSS Feed!